Sending new property to DBus in ModemManager

daan vlaardingerbroek danielvlaardingerbroek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 12:27:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to get the connection steps for ModemManager to show on DBus, so
I can access that data (which step it's in). I'm planning on making another
property, which contains an enum for the different connection steps it can
be in, after which I'll update the property at every connection step.

But I can't find anywhere how ModemManager actually sends signals to DBus,
I've tried searching through all the source code, but to no avail. What
happens in the source code when I access something via DBus, and how can I
add new properties to DBus?

Kind regards,

Daniel Vlaardingerbroek

Virusvrij.