Announcing dbus 1.13.12

Simon McVittie smcv at collabora.com
Tue Jun 11 18:57:12 UTC 2019

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 at 18:39:18 +0000, Dorian ROSSE wrote:
> I have all this errors for dbus by an update task :
>
> Failed to open connection to "system" message bus: Did not receive a reply.
> Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the
> message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or
> the network connection was broken.

Something failed to open a connection to the system message bus. Possible
causes include the things mentioned in the error message.

> What should I do ?

Contact your OS distributor's support channels with details of the version
you are running, any configuration changes you have made, any other error
message that appear in logs, etc.

    smcv