Automated adoption of devkit-power latencies

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 03:32:32 PST 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 18:46 +0100, Harald Hoyer wrote:
> How about a totally dynamic latency, which grows as soon as network
> traffic per hour decreases and the other way round.

I'm not sure. I just know we have to build the framework so that other
much clever people than me can build policy that Lets Them Do What They
Want (tm).

The key is making the interface definition simple enough for people to
use without trawling through docs, and complete enough that it allows
them to express complex monitoring.

Richard.