pm-utils 1.3.0-rc1 available to testing

Tobias Arrskog topfs2 at xboxmediacenter.com
Mon Dec 7 08:15:40 PST 2009

Not sure if this is the right place to ask so please ignore if its not.

Are there any plans for supporting any standardised messages on resume from
suspend / hibernate. I have provided a pm-util script that will send a
DeviceKit.Power event on resume but it haven't recieved any love at all :)

It would be very much needed for XBMC as we want resume to act almost like a
complete start (i.e scan folders for changes and such on resume).

Cheers,
Tobias