Porting DeviceKit-power to FreeBSD

Joe Marcus Clarke marcus at FreeBSD.org
Tue Dec 29 23:29:52 PST 2009

I have created a DeviceKit-power backend for FreeBSD (thanks for
splitting out that code).  However, there are some problems.  The
dkp-daemon.c code is still very Linux-centric.  I can #ifdef it up to
accommodate FreeBSD's power management (and lack of procfs and sysfs),
but I was wondering if more work was going to be done to have the daemon
code call back to the backend code to get things like hibernate and
suspend commands, swap details, etc.?

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke
FreeBSD GNOME Team      ::      gnome at FreeBSD.org