UDisks 1.0.4 can't run (error getting authority reference)

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:58:22 PDT 2012

	udisks can't be run. When I try to run it by hand, I get:

fraga at tux ~/src$ sudo /usr/local/libexec/udisks-daemon
Password:

GLib-WARNING **: goption.c:2199: ignoring no-arg, optional-arg or filename flags (16) on option of arg-type 1 in entry (null):helper-dir

udisks-daemon-CRITICAL **: error getting authority reference: Error
initializing authority: Could not connect: No such file or directory

	***

	Maybe it's a problem with polkit-1? Polkitd can't be run either:

fraga at tux ~/src$ sudo /usr/local/libexec/polkitd
Entering main event loop
Lost the name org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1 - exiting
Shutting down
Exiting with code 0

	***

	I know both should be run by dbus, but while I don't figure it out what's happening, it won't work.

	The rest is fine (dbus and other dbus-related software).

	Any hints? Thanks.

--
Linux 3.2.2: Saber-toothed Squirrel
http://www.youtube.com/DanielFragaBR