udisksctl unlock parameter for keyfiles

Sebastian Fischmeister sfischme at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Sep 11 12:17:47 PDT 2012

Cryptsetup requires root access and I don't want that for my backup
mechanism. Also I don't want to call sudo in a cron job. The encrypted
drive should be mountable by a regular user (e.g., automounting an
encrypted usb stick every 10 min and copy something onto it; I don't
want to keep the stick mounted).

I would be happy to hack it together with dbus-send, however, when I
was monitoring my dbus as nautilus was mounting the encrypted drive, I
couldn't collect a lot of useful information.

  Sebastian