UPower 0.9.21

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Tue Aug 27 14:08:07 PDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 27 2013, Peter Wu wrote:

>> I still the light meter I had implemented back then (don't know why it's
>
> "light meter"? You mean the current lux value? Where should it be
> visible?

Yes, that's what I meant. My initial patch (git log) implemented it.

> What is wrong here? Perhaps the battery is really 1%?
>
> Does https://github.com/pwr/Solaar work for you?

Somehow:

  2: Wireless Solar Keyboard K750
     Codename     : K750
     Kind         : keyboard
     Wireless PID : 4002
     Protocol     : HID++ 2.0
     Polling rate : 20 ms (50Hz)
     Serial number: 5692B2EC
          Firmware: RQK 33.00.B0015
        Bootloader: DFU 00.02.B0003
     The power switch is located on the edge of top right corner.
     Supports 11 HID++ 2.0 features:
         0: ROOT                   {0000}
         1: FEATURE SET            {0001}
         2: DEVICE FW VERSION      {0003}
         3: DEVICE NAME            {0005}
         4: REPROG CONTROLS        {1B00}
         5: WIRELESS DEVICE STATUS {1D4B}
         6: unknown:1DF3           {1DF3}   hidden
         7: FN INVERSION           {40A0}
         8: ENCRYPTION             {4100}
         9: SOLAR DASHBOARD        {4301}
        10: KEYBOARD LAYOUT        {4520}
     Has 12 reprogrammable keys:
         0: MY HOME                    => HomePage                      FN sensitive, is FN, reprogrammable
         1: Mail                       => Email                         FN sensitive, is FN, reprogrammable
         2: SEARCH                     => Search                        FN sensitive, is FN, reprogrammable
         3: Calculator                 => Calculator                    FN sensitive, is FN, reprogrammable
         4: MEDIA PLAYER               => Music                         FN sensitive, is FN, reprogrammable
         5: Previous                   => Previous                      FN sensitive, is FN
         6: Play/Pause                 => Play/Pause                    FN sensitive, is FN
         7: Next                       => Next                          FN sensitive, is FN
         8: Mute                       => Mute                          FN sensitive, is FN
         9: Volume Down                => Volume Down                   FN sensitive, is FN
        10: Volume Up                  => Volume Up                     FN sensitive, is FN
        11: SLEEP                      => Sleep                         FN sensitive, is FN, reprogrammable
     Battery status unavailable.

(I'm typing with this keyboard FWIW)

> PS. you have some over-scaped strings in
> http://julien.danjou.info/blog/2012/logitech-k750-linux-support (#include
> <...>)

Thanks I'll fix it. :)

--
Julien Danjou
/* Free Software hacker * independent consultant