Luminosity level, battery status of K750 (was: Re: UPower 0.9.21)

Peter Wu lekensteyn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 14:42:59 PDT 2013

On Tuesday 27 August 2013 23:08:07 Julien Danjou wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 27 2013, Peter Wu wrote:
> >> I still the light meter I had implemented back then (don't know why it's
> >
> > "light meter"? You mean the current lux value? Where should it be
> > visible?
>
> Yes, that's what I meant. My initial patch (git log) implemented it.

It was removed by Richard in:

commit b1f12feb1fd4535255f04c91bef90ae11ce57311
Author: Richard Hughes <richard at hughsie.com>
Date:   Wed Jan 9 10:28:58 2013 +0000

    Factor out the Logitech Unifying support to support other devices

I don't have this device, but have a spec available.

> > What is wrong here? Perhaps the battery is really 1%?

I see what is wrong, the current code hard-codes the battery status to
"discharging" and uses the maximum number of reports (1) as battery
percentage. I will cook a patch.

Regards,
Peter