External media mounts

Phillip Susi psusi at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 5 11:09:10 PST 2013

On 3/5/2013 1:46 PM, Stef Bon wrote:
> What you want with the inactive user versus the active one, does not
> work with multiseat.
> In that situation more users are active.

No, I accounted for multiseat in my suggestion.  There is one active
session per seat.  The active session of the seat gets access to mounts
associated with that seat.  In this way it is possible to have two
different seats that each have their own usb port and each person can
plug in their own usb flash drive, and not interfere with each other,
even if they happen to both be using a common guest UID.