upowerd consuming one whole core if battery low

Václav Krpec vencik.krpo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:30:44 PDT 2014

Yep, I forgot to take timestamps; sorry for that.
I've already told myself off for such a rookie mistake :-(

I've installed sysprof already, but will have to wait
another day till the battery gets drained again (the laptop
has some battery life).

Btw, I've cloned upower repo to check the code; what I see
in the trace suggests me that the 4th file descriptor in the poll
seems to become very active (unlike when the battery is charging
or having enough power, still).
I only managed to have a glance at the code; I haven't localised
the poll itself to figure out what that FD represents; perhaps
you could hint me?

Thanks,

To be continued...

vencik