Default mount options

.. ink .. mhogomchungu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:28:31 PDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Weedy <weedy2887 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't use auto mounting as a way to mount drives when I plug them in. I
> use it to mount drives with a single click in thunar.
> I work on a lot of data recovery. Which is why I wanted faster NTFS mount
> options.
>
> I guess I'll need to just use gnome-disks/fstab for my backup drives.
> Unless udevil can hook into thunar.

There is also zuluMount,a project shipping with zuluCrypt[1] that does
mounting.

It currently supports setting default mount options on a volume by volume
case.Supporting default options on a file system per
file system should be easy to implement.

As a developer of zuluMount/zuluCrypt,i can support your use case if you
file a feature request with specifics for your use case.

[1] https://code.google.com/p/zulucrypt/