[udisks] unlock using keyfiles

Thomas Gläßle t_glaessle at gmx.de
Tue Sep 1 07:58:19 PDT 2015

Bastien Nocera wrote on 09/01/2015 03:42 PM:
> You should send the patches either here, or attach them to bugzilla
> using something like "git-bz".
Oh thanks, didn't know about this tool. I'll have a look if that's what
it takes.

> You forked an unofficial mirror of the
> freedesktop.org repositories, there's nobody who can merge anything
> there, in fact, there are no members of the "freedesktop-unofficial
> -mirror" group:
> https://github.com/freedesktop-unofficial-mirror

Which is why I just based the github PR to my own master (synced with
the official git) and send notice here - effectively issueing a literal
"pull request" in the original sense. I thought, it'd be the easy for
anyone to directly check out my feature branch without any additional
tools, e.g.:

   git fetch https://github.com/coldfix/udisks
support-keyfile:support-keyfile
   git checkout support-keyfile

   # OR

   git remote add thomas https://github.com/coldfix/udisks
   git fetch thomas
   git checkout -b support-keyfile thomas/support-keyfile

In retrospect, I realized that I should have just started all the
discussion here, instead of opening a PR on github:/.