[udisks] unlock using keyfiles (was: Re: udisks project status)

Bastien Nocera hadess at hadess.net
Tue Sep 1 06:42:08 PDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-09-01 at 15:36 +0200, Thomas Gläßle wrote:
> Hey,
>
> > sorry, it took me quite a while, but I finally found some time to
> > write
> > the patch. Since I don't know the preferred channel for
> > contributions I
> > uploaded it at my github for now. Feel free to teach me better and
> > make comments about what should be changed:
> >
> > https://github.com/coldfix/udisks/pull/1
> >
> > You can directly comment over there or show me a better place for
> > the
> > thread is. Sorry for any trouble.
>
> are you still there?
>
> Sorry, I don't want to be a bother, but I would really like your
> feedback on the feature branch, so I can improve anything that isn't
> on
> point.

You should send the patches either here, or attach them to bugzilla
using something like "git-bz". You forked an unofficial mirror of the
freedesktop.org repositories, there's nobody who can merge anything
there, in fact, there are no members of the "freedesktop-unofficial
-mirror" group:
https://github.com/freedesktop-unofficial-mirror