udisks library use with a replacement daemon: library-only knob?

Pau Amma pauamma at gundo.com
Fri Sep 6 01:07:30 UTC 2019

Hi:

I'm considering using just the library from udisks with a replacement
daemon, for use on FreeBSD systems. However, some of the dependencies
stand in my way, like the blockdev library, which as far as I can tell is
only needed for the daemon (so not really relevant to my purpose). Before
I start removing everything concerning the daemon and its dependencies
from the configure script, the makefiles, and all other needed places, I
thought I'd ask: do you provide a library-only configuration and
compilation knob I missed? If not, would you consider adding one (maybe
with my help) to a future version?

Thanks in advance,
Pau Amma