reminder: review of maintainer-tools patches is mandatory

Jani Nikula jani.nikula at intel.com
Wed Jan 13 13:31:24 UTC 2021

Hi Sumit, I just noticed commit 3ed2489ca753 ("Update repositories.rst
for current drm-misc maintainers") in the maintainer-tools repository.

The change appears to have been pushed without first sending the patch
to the dim-tools mailing list, and apparently without review.

Regardless of how trivial or minor the change appears to be, review is
mandatory. For that to happen, posting to the mailing list is mandatory.

Please see CONTRIBUTING.rst in the repository.

---

As to the change, the review, given the chance, would have been that the
change is not enough. We still seem to have Sean's email in the dim
script.

BR,
Jani.

--
Jani Nikula, Intel Open Source Graphics Center