reminder: review of maintainer-tools patches is mandatory

Sumit Semwal sumit.semwal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:46:58 UTC 2021

Hi Jani,

Apologies on this - I understand the review part as well, you're right.

Just to give you context: This patch was a quick response to Daniel's ask
to update the documentation over IRC. I didn't know the process for this,
and assuming gitlab, created a PR. By the time I could offer Daniel to send
a patch, he had merged the PR.

Irrespective, I will take care going forward. Apologies again.

Best,
Sumit.