Introduction round?

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Fri Mar 7 03:19:44 PST 2008

Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since it's hard to know who's here right now, maybe we can make some
> introduction round?

Good plan.

I'm a Mandriva contributor. I generally take care of Compiz and
Pulseaudio packages + a few others and hack around on xorg packages too.

I'm primarily a desktop neutral person in that I use a bastard child of
a gnome desktop + avant dock + compiz wm + lots of KDE apps ;)

I'm known to hack about a bit on Kipi plugins (not for a while), MythTV
(ditto) and occasionally poke about in Amarok source too.

I'm here in the interests of seeing what other distro's are doing, in
particular with regards to Pulseaudio at the moment seeing as that seems
to be the "big migration" at present.

See you all around.

Col