Introduction round?

Karl Goetz karl at kgoetz.id.au
Fri Mar 7 04:07:05 PST 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 10:34 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since it's hard to know who's here right now, maybe we can make some
> introduction round?

sounds like its already well underway, so heres my contribution!

> I can even start it :-) I'm Vincent Untz, mainly a GNOME hacker (see
> http://live.gnome.org/VincentUntz if you want more details), and I
> recently joined the openSUSE development team.

I'm Karl Goetz,
I've mainly contributed to Ubuntu and gNewSense (the FSF supported
GNU/Linux distribution).

You may find BTS accounts/reports from me in other projects, including
GNOME/ Debian/ Freeciv and Fossology.

I'm primarily here to try and see how others work, and to try and make
our (gNewSense's) buildsystems and structures work better.

My current projects (when i'm not at work or studying) include
gNewSense's next release, Fossology and i'm just starting to look at
vcs-pkg.

> I'm here because I'm curious, but I also have one or two ideas to share,
> when I'll have some time to elaborate... Also, I guess I'm interested in
> all things related to the desktop in general.

kk

--
Karl Goetz,
Debian user / Ubuntu contributor / gNewSense contributor