Introduction round?

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Fri Mar 7 05:27:18 PST 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 10:34 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since it's hard to know who's here right now, maybe we can make some
> introduction round?
>
> I can even start it :-) I'm Vincent Untz, mainly a GNOME hacker (see
> http://live.gnome.org/VincentUntz if you want more details), and I
> recently joined the openSUSE development team.

Hi Vincent,

My name is James Westby, and I'm involved in both Debian and Ubuntu
development. I'm especially interested in increasing the co-operation
between them.

I'm on the list, as getting Debian and Ubuntu to work together is the
easy part, as they share the same base. Getting other distributions
to co-operate more would be great.

Thanks,

James