Introduction round?

Luca Brivio luca.brivio at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 04:30:20 PST 2008

Alle 10:34, ven 7 marzo 2008, Vincent Untz ha scritto:
> Since it's hard to know who's here right now, maybe we can make some
> introduction round?

I'm mainly a Debian contributor (with some translations, two packages nobody
is willing to upload for me, and most notoriously coordination and technical
implementation of the Debian Packaging Handbook project, yet in an early
stage due to time issues). At the moment, my skills aren't much enjoyable.

I like to find new ways to improve how things work, to share ideas and
experience, to cooperate about projects, designs, etc. Furthermore, I feel
that information exchange and collaboration among software maintainers of
different distributions should be enhanced. So here I am!

Cheers,
--
Luca