Introduction round?

Jeff Licquia jeff at licquia.org
Fri Mar 7 13:06:28 PST 2008

Vincent Untz wrote:
> Since it's hard to know who's here right now, maybe we can make some
> introduction round?

I'm Jeff Licquia.  I'm a long-time Debian developer, and maintainer of a
few packages.

In a past job, I worked for Progeny on custom distribution projects,
including the ability to maintain cross-distro information.  I also was
the main hacker on the Anaconda for Debian project.

Now I work for the Linux Foundation, and am project lead for the LSB
project.  Thus, I'm very interested in making it easy for Linux in
general to act as a single platform, and not lots of little platforms
with subtle incompatibilities.