Introduction round?

Murat Gunes mgunes at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 8 05:10:28 PST 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 10:34 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Since it's hard to know who's here right now, maybe we can make some
> introduction round?

Hi,

I'm Murat Güneş, part of Ubuntu's Bug Control team [1] and prospective
developer for the project. My focus is desktop and usability bugs, and
lately I have been trying to work as closely as possible with upstreams
such as GNOME, Meta Tracker and Compiz.

I'm always intrigued by new ways of increasing the efficiency of
cross-distribution collaboration, hence my being here. Topics of
immediate interest to me are enhancing cooperation between Debian and
Ubuntu, converging QA workflows and the future of packaging systems.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl

m.