Introduction round?

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hp.com
Sun Mar 9 04:13:18 PDT 2008

Hello,

I'm Bruno Cornec, upstream project leader for the MondoRescue project,
from which I extracted recently a new project called project-builder.org
which enables me to build packages for multiple distributions from my
upstream tree for rpm, deb and gentoo disto.

I'm also at the head of the dploy.org initiative and contributor for the
LinuxCOE project and Mandriva distro (<10 packages)

Hans de Goede said on Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 11:09:57AM +0100:
> My main reason for being on this list, is because quite a few of my packages
> (lots of games / gaming libs) are dead upstream, so I have no where to send all
> the bugfixes I do and I still would like to see a way to share these with others.

Same for me.

Karl Goetz said on Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 10:37:05PM +1030:
> My current projects (when i'm not at work or studying) include
> gNewSense's next release, Fossology and i'm just starting to look at
> vcs-pkg.

Hey I'm also interested in Fossology, being an HP employee ;-)

I'l interested by server software most of the time, build systems, CMS,
... and curious,
Bruno.
--
Linux Profession Lead EMEA  / Open Source Evangelist \        HP C&I EMEA IET
http://www.mondorescue.org / HP/Intel Solution Center \  http://hpintelco.net