vcs-pkg and this list (was: sharing patches in a DVCS)

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Wed Mar 12 03:42:25 PDT 2008

also sprach James Westby <jw+debian at jameswestby.net> [2008.03.08.1026 +0100]:
> There's not a huge amount going on there yet, but Martin wants to use
> it as a forum to discuss these issues, so I don't know whether it is
> more useful to do it there or here.

I am well aware that the distributions list could be used for
vcs-pkg discussion, and I don't want to force the existing vcs-pkg
list onto anyone. However, on the premise that it's easier to read
two lists than it is to filter out stuff you don't care about from
the traffic of a single list, I would be in favour of moving
vcs-pkg-related discussions to our list.

If you disagree, speak up now or remain forever silent. :)

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at debian.org>

"perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but
 when there is nothing left to take away."
                                         -- antoine de saint-exupéry