distromatch for lots of distributions

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Thu Feb 10 17:51:34 PST 2011

Hello,

We have the first prototype of a http://sophie.zarb.org export for
distromatch: http://dde.debian.net/dde/q/distromatch/match?list

There are details that still need to be worked out, like scheduling the
export and putting the results somewhere, as well as getting those
results regularly from DDE and also merging all $distro-$version in a
single $distro (like it happens now for ubuntu and debian).

But look at that! http://dde.debian.net/dde/q/distromatch/match?list

Gentoo is afaik the big missing one. Apparently I need the help of
somebody running a tinderbox. I made some initial contact with Diego
Elio Pettenò but he seems to be quite busy; I'll try again tomorrow
pointing at how cool is the list of distromatch starting points now,
however if anyone here has more time than Diego and would like to help,
I'm 'enrico' on IRC on Freenode, OFTC and GIMPNet.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>