AppStream need more SNS function

Leslie Zhai xiangzhai83 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 01:32:15 PDT 2014

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your reply :)

AppStream is cool, I like XML or JSON schema, and at present QJade`s
simple web backend is some JSON format TXT file, for example
http://qjade.anthonos.org/qjade-web/en_us/categories.json.txt
Perhaps we can find some SNS API providers, such as comment provider for
GitHub Page, so it does not need to buy VPS to host SNS web backend, it
will save a lot of money :)

Yes, SNS has a juge number of disadvantages, for example, it waste time
to play with twitter, facebook, google+ ... sort of SNS, so Chinese GFW
blocked them :(

Regards,
Leslie Zhai <xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn>