R600g ported to mesa git

Marek Olšák maraeo at gmail.com
Sun May 9 20:30:59 PDT 2010

Hi Jerome,

I've ported your R600 Gallium3D driver to current mesa git. The list of
changes:

- Wrapped the buffer and texture create/destroy/transfer/... functions using
u_resource, which is then used to implement the resource functions.
- Implemented texture transfers. I left the buffer and texture transfers
separate because one day we'll need a special codepath for textures.
- Added index_bias to the draw_*elements functions.
- Removed nonexistent *REP and *FOR instructions.
- Some pipe formats have changed channel ordering, so I've removed/fixed
nonexistent ones.
- Added stubs for create/set/destroy sampler views.
- Added a naive implementation of vertex elements state (new CSO).
- Reworked {texture,buffer}_{from,to}_handle.
- Reorganized winsys files, removed dri,egl,python directories (other hw
drivers don't have them too).
- Added a new build target dri-r600.

The winsys code is untouched besides r600_drm.c, which had to be ported too.
The scons build is not wired up yet. Other than that, it's compile- and
link-tested.

It's all here: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~mareko/mesa/log/?h=r600g<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/%7Emareko/mesa/log/?h=r600g>
Sorry for making just one commit (it wouldn't compile in between). Given the
list of changes here, it shouldn't be hard to follow it.

-Marek