Reply: Question on S3 on evergreen

Huang, FrankR FrankR.Huang at amd.com
Thu Oct 13 07:16:30 PDT 2011

Dave, actually Alex helps me a lot in AMD internal. I appreciated him very much. He supports me for this project for nearly a year. But sometimes, he is a little busy with community's stuff. So I'll ask some quesitons here directly. Hope you guys can give me some suggestion(i.e. this S3 issue.) :)

Thanks,
Frank