-next trees

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 18:44:06 PDT 2012

Just a reminder to the subtree maintainers that I should be starting
to see signs of -next trees lining up soon,

I've merged a bunch of patches from the list, but I'm sure I've forgotten some,
I've got the 3 quirks from Paul that I'm iffy about due to the lack of
testing against VGA ports that ajax requested, but I could be turned.

Ajax, I think Ian still has an open request on how to proceed with the
infoframes quirk nightmare.

Alex, Christian, Jerome: would be good to resolve that fence issue for
-fixes asap.

Dave.