-next trees

Alex Deucher alexdeucher at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:10:50 PDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM, Dave Airlie <airlied at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just a reminder to the subtree maintainers that I should be starting
> to see signs of -next trees lining up soon,
>
> I've merged a bunch of patches from the list, but I'm sure I've forgotten some,
> I've got the 3 quirks from Paul that I'm iffy about due to the lack of
> testing against VGA ports that ajax requested, but I could be turned.
>
> Ajax, I think Ian still has an open request on how to proceed with the
> infoframes quirk nightmare.
>
> Alex, Christian, Jerome: would be good to resolve that fence issue for
> -fixes asap.

-fixes request sent.  I've also got a wip -next tree here:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~agd5f/linux/?h=drm-next-3.7-wip
If anyone has any additional outstanding radeon patches they want in
3.7, let me know.  Christian, you might want to double check the last
set of VM patches, I had to make a minor adjustment to the last one
due to skipping 7/8.

Alex