[pull] tilcdc-next for 3.9

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Mon Feb 18 02:03:53 PST 2013

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Tomi Valkeinen <tomba at iki.fi> wrote:
> But my main concern for this series is still that it creates custom
> panel stuff, and adds DT bindings for them. Which means we need to
> support those custom DT bindings in the future, even though it's quite
> sure that CDF should be used also for this driver, changing the bindings.

I'm confused a bit, but shouldn't the DT bindings and CDF be rather
orthogonal? Of course for ARM board support we need to have DT binding
tables in the kernel to match up hw with the drivers, but I've thought
it should be pretty much irrelevant which driver is hooking up to a
given dt binding ...
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter