exynos-drm-next todo work.

Rahul Sharma r.sh.open at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 02:45:36 PDT 2013

Hi Mr. Dae,

Related to HDMI sound support in Alsa, I have posted a working RFC
"exynos-hdmi to CDF complaint display driver". It registers a separate
sound card by registering hdmi audio codec dai and cpu-dai, as you
mentioned. But there is a problem with this approach that I2S being the
single cpu dai for HDMI and Speaker sound card, only one card can
support playback at a time.

I would like to work on this to provide a more refined solution.

regards,
Rahul Sharma.