exynos-drm-next todo work.

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Tue Jun 18 21:48:15 PDT 2013

Thanks. However, I think it's not good to use the CDF framework to interface
between ALSA SoC DAI driver and DRM HDMI driver. The purpose of the CDF
framework is to provide common interfaces to display bus drivers to Linux
framebuffer and DRM KMS based display controller drivers as long as I know.
So my opinion is to implement ALSA Soc DAI driver-it seems like possible to
use as is-based on a new common framework that the other can also use it.

Thanks,
Inki Dae