MultiSeat and GPU Acceleration

jkcinci at yahoo.com jkcinci at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 18:02:38 PDT 2013

Hi !

Yes, I'm a newbie, so to introduce myself. I have some programming
knowledge from long ago and have dealt with databases, C,
Assembler, Pascal and others.

I've noticed lately, as I'm sure as you all have,  about the dramatic
increase in GPU processing capability. Cuda, openGL, openCL etc.

I've noticed there has been quite an interest on the
web to get MultiSeat software to run with gpu acceleration
including SLI configurations. So far, I've not found any
multiseat software that has this capability.

I found quite a bit of documentation about gpu virtualization
at FreeDesktop and a very interesting article I found at
http://prasannakumartsm.wordpress.com/2011/07/19/s2tc-compromise-or-open-solution/

seemed very promising.

I have quite a few more links that claim to have accomplished
a MultiSeat environment with GPU acceleration and other related
information.

If anyone is interested in the links I've saved, please let me know
and I'll post them. I just feel that having such a capability to offer
to the general public will generate quite a bit of popularity for
FreeDesktop.

Regards,
Jim