SimpleFB drivers repository?

David Herrmann dh.herrmann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 19:02:41 CEST 2013

Hi

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 6:19 PM, Gary Mort <garyamort at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a repository for the SimpleFB drivers[the DRI driver and the plain
> framebuffer driver]?

Which drivers are you exactly talking about? Do you have links to the
patches? There're several independent projects called "simplefb". If
you're talking about the simplefb fbdev driver, it's developed
upstream and available since linux-3.10 (linux-fbdev at vger.kernel.org
ML). SimpleDRM is developed on this list and still experimental.
There're no "upstream" repositories just for the drivers. Patches on
the ML is all there is.

> I'd like to play around with it for a project - I discovered it via a google
> search which pointed me to some archived e-mails on this list - but those
> e-mails just contained the patches and I'd rather just pull the latest
> repository then try to locate and consolidate all the patches.

For simplefb just pull Linus' tree. For simpleDRM just apply the
patches. If you're talking about something else, please post some
links to the patches you're talking about.

Thanks
David