OMAPDSS: omap5 SYNC_LOST error with DPI/LCD

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Mon May 12 01:41:03 PDT 2014

Hi Tomi,

How could I confirm for OMAP5 DPI support apart form enabling
CONFIG_OMAP2_DSS_DPI and CONFIG_PANEL_GENERIC_DPI? Enabling mentioned
config builds components from Kernel\drivers\video\omap2\dss and
kernel\drivers\video\omap2\displays only.  Is there any support needs to be
available under kernel\arch\arm\mach-omap2?

Regards,
Vikash