OMAPDSS: omap5 SYNC_LOST error with DPI/LCD

Tomi Valkeinen tomi.valkeinen at ti.com
Mon May 12 04:26:25 PDT 2014

Well, there's at least a bit in the dss that needs to be configured for
DPI to be routed correctly. Commit
de09e4555592986219132b518c3f7834a28823cd in the mainline does that.

Then, if using DSI PLL, the clock routing needs to be fixed for OMAP5,
mainline commit f8ad984ce0372f43006f5c700310c2d6f301085d does that.

I'm not sure if there are any other OMAP5 DPI specific things, those are
the ones I remember.

 Tomi