OMAPDSS: omap5 SYNC_LOST error with DPI/LCD

Vikas Patil vikasmpatil at gmail.com
Mon May 12 23:26:55 PDT 2014

Hi Tomi,

>That driver cannot be used with omapdrm, which uses omapdss. There's no
TDF19988 driver for omapdss (at least in the mainline),
Just to better understand, could you please explain why I can't use it with
omadrm and omapdss? Which scenario this driver will be useful?  I think I
still didn't understand how all this sit together.

Do you think following driver can be used as a reference to start?
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-omap/msg104598.html (Sil9022 DPI to HDMI
Encoder).

Thanks for sparing your valuable time here.

Regards,
Vikash