-next trees and my time this cycle

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 22:58:08 PST 2015

Hey all,

Hopefully all my sub-maintainers are awake and reading this.

So since Xmas is coming up and I've got an impending new arrival, I'm
betting this merge window might get a bit haphazard. So I'd like
people to start telling me now via git pull's what they'd like to get
in.

I've seen etnaviv, rockchip(?), vc4 gpu api, can I get plans for if
people would like these in now, also anything I've missed on the list.
Other ARM maintainers (especially exynos) please try and get pull
requests in early. I might drop things that come in too late.

I expect the x86 folks and others who are pretty regular to not be a
problem (i.e. don't be a problem). Especially nouveau early is good
for me if you have anything.

Dave.