-next trees and my time this cycle

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Thu Dec 10 23:13:29 PST 2015

Hi Dave,

2015년 12월 11일 15:58에 Dave Airlie 이(가) 쓴 글:
> Hey all,
>
> Hopefully all my sub-maintainers are awake and reading this.
>
> So since Xmas is coming up and I've got an impending new arrival, I'm
> betting this merge window might get a bit haphazard. So I'd like
> people to start telling me now via git pull's what they'd like to get
> in.
>
> I've seen etnaviv, rockchip(?), vc4 gpu api, can I get plans for if
> people would like these in now, also anything I've missed on the list.
> Other ARM maintainers (especially exynos) please try and get pull
> requests in early. I might drop things that come in too late.

Sorry for late. I am strugging for review and verification of exynos-drm-next tree.
This time, exynos drm tree will include below features,
- support runtime pm
- support dp panel dt binding using of graph concept.
- cleanup part of IPP enhancement patch series.

Now while I'm reviewing the cleanup part of IPP enhancement patch series, I found out a critical issue so as soon as I and original author resolve it, I will requst GIT PULL at least within next Monday.

Thanks,
Inki Dae