[v3] libdrm: improvements to userspace exynos component

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Wed Mar 11 06:31:46 PDT 2015

Hi,

On 2015년 02월 24일 23:20, Tobias Jakobi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> here are some miscellaneous improvements (small features, bugfixes, spelling fixes, etc.) for the exynos component of libdrm. The general idea is to let userspace use the G2D engine functionality more
> efficiently.
>
> If someone is interested in an application that actually makes use of this, the RetroArch frontend has a custom video backend:
> https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/blob/master/gfx/drivers/exynos_gfx.c
>

> Please review and let me know what I can improve.
>
> v2:
> - Mention value of G2D scaling normalization factor (02/15).
> - Moved patch (04/15) description from commit message to source itself, like suggested by Joonyoung Shim.
>
> v3:
> I integrated the suggestions by Emil Velikov and added two additional patches to the series. One doing the header cleanup that Emil point out, another one just a trivial whitespace thing. I'm resending
> the whole series, since number of patches and order changed.

Looks good to me except for 14/17 patch. For the patch, I commented
already, which may be very trivial but should be fixed correctly. I
think Emil could fix it before merging it.

To Emil,
Could you please fix the patch 14/17 like below?,

before
-	/* Global Alpha : Set by ALPHA_REG(0x618) */
+	/* Global Color : Set by ALPHA_REG(0x618) */

after
-	/* Global Alpha : Set by ALPHA_REG(0x618) */
+	/* Global Color and Alpha: Set by ALPHA_REG(0x618) */

for all patches - 1 though 17, Signed-off-by : Inki Dae
<inki.dae at samsung.com>

Thanks,
Inki Dae