[GIT PULL] exynos-drm-next

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Wed Oct 28 04:00:07 PDT 2015

Hi,

On 28 October 2015 at 10:58, Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org> wrote:
> On 28 October 2015 at 10:48, Inki Dae <inki.dae at samsung.com> wrote:
>> In Tizen platform, there is a buffer manager called TBM(Tizem Buffer Manager), and
>> this manager uses this new interface of libdrm.
>>
>> Tizen platform can use window systems - wayland or X server - according to version.
>> And the native systems use the TBM interfaces to manage gem buffer.
>
> Is there any open user we can review?

For clarity, what I meant by these parts was: is there somewhere we
can take TBM + Xorg/Wayland for Exynos hardware? Even better if it's
able to run on commercially-available parts such as 5422/5800
(Chromebook 2, ODROID-XU3). As you know, it is quite
difficult/impossible to get access to a generic userspace on the parts
you usually test on such as Trats2/5433/7xxx.

Cheers,
Daniel