[GIT PULL] exynos-drm-next

Inki Dae inki.dae at samsung.com
Wed Oct 28 04:16:03 PDT 2015

Hi Daniel,

2015년 10월 28일 20:00에 Daniel Stone 이(가) 쓴 글:
> Hi,
>
> On 28 October 2015 at 10:58, Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org> wrote:
>> On 28 October 2015 at 10:48, Inki Dae <inki.dae at samsung.com> wrote:
>>> In Tizen platform, there is a buffer manager called TBM(Tizem Buffer Manager), and
>>> this manager uses this new interface of libdrm.
>>>
>>> Tizen platform can use window systems - wayland or X server - according to version.
>>> And the native systems use the TBM interfaces to manage gem buffer.
>>
>> Is there any open user we can review?
>
> For clarity, what I meant by these parts was: is there somewhere we
> can take TBM + Xorg/Wayland for Exynos hardware? Even better if it's
> able to run on commercially-available parts such as 5422/5800
> (Chromebook 2, ODROID-XU3). As you know, it is quite

Yes, you could get TBM + Xorg/Wayland for Exynos hardware - ODROID-XU3 through below link,
	https://review.tizen.org/git/

And below is Linux 4.0 kernel for ODROID-XU3/XU4.
	https://review.tizen.org/git/?p=platform/kernel/linux-exynos.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/tizen

I think below guide would be very useful to you,
	https://source.tizen.org/release/tizen-3.0-milestones

And, we have gerrit review system and you could use it also if you sign up at below link,
	http://review.tizen.org/gerrit/

Thanks,
Inki Dae