i.MX6 imx-drm framebuffer rotation. Kernel 3.14.52.

Ivan Nikolaenko i.nikolaenko at geoscan.aero
Fri Apr 22 12:21:05 UTC 2016

Hi, Phillip!

Thank you for the fast responce.
Ifollowed your adviceandrealized thatIincorrectlyformulatedthought. I
need a 180 degree rotation, not the flip.
I got the vertical flip (screen reflected by Y axis), butmy attempt to
reflect it by X axis (xrandr --output DISP3\ BG --reflect x) failed
(nothing happened).

Is there a way to do 180deg rotation somehow?

On 21.04.2016 16:16, Philipp Zabel wrote:
> to do a 180 degree vertical flip of the framebuffer using imx-drm
> >upon kernel initialization. But I can see th

Best regards, Ivan Nikolaenko.
i.nikolaenko at geoscan.aero