[Intel-gfx] i951 ERRORs and WARN_ON()s (was: blank screen on boot with i915/DRM_FBDEV_EMULATION)

Florian Zumbiehl florz at florz.de
Wed Apr 27 12:40:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

> Florian, if you're using drm-intel-nigthly submit a bug at
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=DRI, with DRM/intel
> as component. This way we can track some kind of progress/regress. The FIFO

Gee ... is there any way without "creating an account"? Having to create
accounts everywhere to be able to communicate with people just sucks. I
mean, do you want to create an account in my todo tracker and use my todo
tracker's web interface to coordinate the bug investigation? Use whatever
software you like for managing your todo lists, but please, don't bother me
with having to use it for you.

> underruns should've have been fixed, but maybe there's something related
> to your platform.

You mean the ones I reported a month ago should be fixed? Should I try a
newer nightly to check?

What about the Xv stuttering?

Regards, Florian