[git pull] drm fixes for rc4 or 5

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun Aug 28 21:35:32 UTC 2016

On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 2:31 PM, Linus Torvalds

> Anyway, the real problem was that this was in my spam-box. Which I've
> learnt to check religiously, so I noticed almost immediately.

Btw, on a totally unrelated issue: you make thes pull points tags
(good), but they are just plain simple tags with no message and in
particular no pgp signature.

I guess freedesktop.org is fairly well managed, but still - would you
mind using signed tags? It's not *that* much extra work: use "git tag
-s". You can write the description into the tag message, or you can
just make the message be something useless and continue to write the
description in the email itself, but now it would have that nice
cryptographic signature showing it's really you..

           Linus