[PATCH v4 0/2] drm/bridge: adv7511: Enable regulators
architt at codeaurora.org
Mon Dec 5 07:53:53 UTC 2016
The patch below added regulator supplies to the ADV533 HDMI bridge
on the DB410c, but the corresponding DT binding doc wasn't updated
to list them:
The first patch adds the regulator supply props to the binding
docs for both ADV7511 and ADV7533. The second patch updates the drm
bridge driver to enable these regulators.
Changes in v4:
- Moved the regulator supply bindings from optional to mandatory.
- Used unsigned int for num_supplies and iterator used for parsing
the regulator supply properties.
Changes in v3:
- Revert back to having a common supply for AVDD, DVDD, PVDD pins.
- Dropped the DB410c DT patches.
Changes in v2:
- Provide the regulator supply for ADV7511 too in the binding docs.
- Update the driver to manage regulators for both ADV7511 and ADV7533.
- Have separate supply entries for AVDD, DVDD, PVDD, A2VDD pins.
- Use regulator_bulk_* API to configure regulators.
Archit Taneja (2):
dt-bindings: drm/bridge: adv7511: Add regulator bindings
drm/bridge: adv7511: Initialize regulators
.../bindings/display/bridge/adi,adv7511.txt | 8 +++
drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/adv7511/adv7511.h | 4 ++
drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/adv7511/adv7511_drv.c | 80 +++++++++++++++++++---
3 files changed, 83 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum,
hosted by The Linux Foundation
More information about the dri-devel