Summer of Code Ideas

Emil Velikov emil.l.velikov at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 20:50:43 UTC 2016

Hello Abheek,

On 23 February 2016 at 18:08, Abheek Ghosh <abheekghosh.ag at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am Abheek Ghosh, sophomore from Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati.
> I read the Summer of Code and DRM pages, as well as Mehul's discussion but
> didn't get much help. I have strong C/C++ skills and familiar with OpenCL. I
> have Intel CPU and Nvidia GPU of Fermi architecture. I have made small
> contributions to open source projects. I don't have experience in kernel
> level development, but very interested to get my hands dirty.
>
> It would be helpful if any developer can help me get started with some
> suitable projects related to available hardware or any hardware independent
> projects in OpenCL, OpenGL or Mesa.
>
> Awaiting a positive response.

As you've noticed in the thread started by Mehul, people here are keen
on getting to know what your interest and strengths are. Thus listing
those would be beneficial. This way people can come up with more
'personalised' ideas, should the ones on the wikis (short of links
atm, sorry) do not suit you.

Regards,
Emil