Summer of Code Ideas

Abheek Ghosh abheekghosh.ag at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 02:52:15 UTC 2016

Thanks for reply. I would like to work on *Compilers*. I have just some
basic knowledge on compilers. I liked the 2015 ideas related to compilers
and Nouveau like "OpenCL support" (but requires Tesla, not available). The
projects were mostly moderate/difficult level. Although, I am at a learning
stage and may not have good knowledge on compilers, I am willing to work
very hard and learn(why I am here).

Regards
Abheek